Sunday, January 11, 2009

100%

My heart is so full it is about to explode. My head is filled with so much inspiration it is hard to put it into words. All I know is that we are fallen, broken... but with the power of the holy spirit we are redeemed and brought to God. I ask you, Lord, to remove the sin that stands in the way of a pure and complete relationship with you. I give my heart and my life to you right now. No more compartmentalizing, no more holding back. Help me to be a woman who pleases you!

She is clothed with strength and dignity: she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness...Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31: 26-27, 30

1 comment: