Wednesday, November 18, 2009

trying not to think about it

Just doing a little "venting" here... I'm thinking about how stuff at work is really ticking me off.. but in the scheme of things, is it really worth it to get worked up over this? Um, no, it's not. So, I'm going to try and focus on something else besides for myself. Yeah, stuff is screwed-up, but it's not in my control so I need to let it go.

Instead, I should think about how Jeremy Camp is going to be on KLOVE in a few minutes. yippee..

"There will be a day, with no more tears, No more pain, no more fears, There will be a day when the burdens of this place will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face!" Jeremy Camp

Hebrews 4:12-13
"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

No comments:

Post a Comment